Sunday, November 29, 2009

Be afraid...Be very afraid...

Three reasons:

1. McKay got his driving permit Friday!


I know what you're thinking, how did he get old enough for that? Good question, but the DMV verified it and actually gave him permission to learn to drive a car. Yikes! I took him to a parking lot so he could start to get the feel of things. He was almost giddy to be behind the wheel (and a little nervous which is a good thing).


2. Parker's room is, at this moment, the cleanest room in the house. He's never been able to claim the title before. I'm not saying it's a sign of the last days or anything, but if you see pigs flying by, you'll know why.

3. After David had Hannah over to educate her on classic cinema, she, too, now knows the secret of Rosebud.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Caleb should already have but he hasn't been able to complete the last 3 merit badges. Lucky us!

Rachel said...

If that's the car I think it is, you have another reason to be afraid.