I'm not quite sure what happened to the last two years. I suppose they are a blur of diapers, bottles, baby food, bibs, trips to Utah and other places, and lots of baby laundry. Then you blink and their not babies anymore!

(Picture taken by Amy O'Neal)
And so we celebrate! Saturday morning we had over some family and friends.

(Picture taken by Amy O'Neal)
And so we celebrate! Saturday morning we had over some family and friends.
David's sister, Jenn and her family were in town for the Gibson Cookout (Alice's annual event) and brought with them one of David's other nieces.
Hannah (sitting below) came in from Boston for the events. Alice came over even though I'm sure she had plenty to do to prepare for the cookout. And, of course, Ben and his girl friend Emma came.
Two year olds are pretty easy to entertain. We got out all our outside toys, duplos, and set up a ramp for zooming the cars down and all the kids had a great time.

No comments:
Post a Comment