So of course we have to do the cheesy Hawaiian tourist thing and go to a luau. I guess I think they're overpriced because I'm not drinking from the open bar. But they gave us a great excuse to get dressed up!
John and Mia

Hannah and Dorothy

Rachel, Nathan, and Jane

Little John and Dorothy

Princess Kadence

David, Austin, Bryson, Kadence, and Chris

Holy cow! Is that really a picture of Ethan and Edward with them both smiling!?!? And they're touching each other at the same time. It's a miracle!

Diva Kadence wearing Dorothy's sunglasses.

Ben and Emma
Little John was game for learning Poi movements
And then we watched as they unearthed the kalua pig for the feast

There was a beautiful sunset just behind our table

And we settled in with our Hawaiian food for a show of dances from different islands of the pacific

Can you guess which monkey is Ben?

A nice evening to top off a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment