I forgot to mention one exciting part of our trip to New York City. We got up to leave very early in the morning and apparently Bryson didn't wear his shoes out to the car. He claimed he carried them out. After he searched the van for them while sitting in the parking lot in Hoboken, we set the GPS to work looking for a shoe store. All the while I am having flashbacks to a time we went to NYC and Bryson forgot his shoes in the same way. But last time he was only 5 years old and I carried him on my back through the city until we found a shoe store. That's not really an option for an 11 year old.
Luckily David got out and did a thorough search of the van and found them under the seat. Crisis averted, but it was funny remembering having done it once before.
No comments:
Post a Comment