Can you believe it's the number of worms that were on the sidewalk from my car to the door at work? Ewww!
Bryson went to work with me so he could work on his science fair project (not every 9-year-old has access to world class scientists and equipment, so we take advantage of it. I'm pretty sure most of the parents at the science fair didn't understand his project 2 years ago. The principal commented, "That seems really advanced for a 2nd grader." It was, but it was all his idea. I just helped him understand the concepts behind the science. He understood and could explain it perfectly). When we were walking into the building he was counting rythmically and I thought he was counting the number of sidewalk squares to the door. When we got to the door he said "35!" I said, "There's 35 squares to the door?" "Nope, 35 worms." Ewww!
No comments:
Post a Comment