I feel like I've been out of touch with the world lately. 2 weeks ago the motherboard on my laptop died. Such a hassle! No data was lost (plus I back up the things I really care about frequently, so I wasn't too nervous about that), but I depend on the computer so much! Even something as simple as I wanted to make some fresh lemonade and my favorite recipe is online, I turned to my empty computer desk and grumbled as the empty desk mocked me. I now have my new laptop and it will take me weeks to configure it the way I want it again, but now I can blog!
We've been unbelievably busy even without my computer. David's free time has been dominated with a Superintendent search and interviews for the School Board as well as church responsibilities (if he volunteers for anything else, I'm going to scream!).
I have been working mostly full time and the project team is great, but the product we're working with is riddled with problems that I am constantly having to work out to try and keep the team working. Throw in being Young Women's President at church, Young Women's Camp Certification Leader, and, oh yea, all the mom stuff - I barely have time to breathe (if I can't say "no" to anything else I'm asked to do, I'm going to scream!).
A pathetic example of how busy we are is that one of our cars ran out of gas close to home, so it has been sitting in the driveway for two weeks and we've been driving the other two cars because we can't find time to grab the gas can and get gas. Totally pathetic.
Anyway, I'm back online and feeling human again.
1 comment:
OK, seriously, what is with you guys and never filling up your cars? Didn't David break a phone one time while pushing a car that had run out? Nate says Walt's just as bad. You're brilliant people, so why??
Post a Comment