Tuesday, August 11, 2009

5 Years!?!

Where did all the time go...and yet it seems like we've been married much longer. We celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary while we were in Utah and returned to the spot where we were married, the top of Hidden Peak at Snowbird Ski resort. I surprised David with the short side trip and we were able to take the tram to the peak. It's just as breathtaking as when we were married and so is David. It's been quite an adventure and we're looking forward to so much more.

Top 10 things I love about David:

10. We think alike so much, we are actually perplexed when we don't immediately come to the same conclusion and agree on topics.

9. He's a hopeless romantic. Far more than I am.

8. He'll drop anything to stop and help the kids with something or answer a question.

7. He's really good at giving a presentation and getting people excited. He was designed to address a crowd.

6. He is so much like his Dad in a lot of ways. One endearing trait they both share is they both love to sing out loud and strong at church, even if they weren't blessed with angel voices.

5. He's incredibly smart. One of the smartest people I know (another thing he gets from his Dad).

4. He is devoted to his Faith, his family, and his work and takes all of these responsibilities very seriously.

3. A little known fact...he's really cuddly.

2. Quoting a country song, "I hope [my boys are] at least half the dad, that he didn't have to be".

1. He loves me more than I deserve sometimes.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Congrats you two! We loved seeing you! Thanks for sharing your special day with us.